DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES COORDINATOR
WestCoast Entertainment is an independent presenter of national touring Broadway musicals and National Geographic Live. This position will focus on the Best of Broadway and National Geographic Live series in Spokane, Washington.
- Coordinate graphic design projects
- Coordinate social media efforts (daily content/sales)
- Coordinate and maintain website content and updates as needed
- Coordinate and execute email campaign
- Coordinate promotional materials for all media promotions.
- Coordinate student rush materials and execute on-campus promotions.
- Coordinate SHOWKIDZ ticket process and distribution
- Coordinate program advertising and sponsorship monthly billing
- Coordinate donation requests and materials.
- Coordinate distribution of collateral materials.
- Assist with special events as necessary.
- Provide sales support for group ticketing as needed
- Provide administrative support for WestCoast Entertainment.
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage of Entertainment collateral materials.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company's Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- BA in Business, Marketing or Public Relations preferred.
- Some previous marketing experience preferred.
- Strong familiarity with business application of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel efficient) and basic HTML skills.
- Experience with Illustrators and other design software is preferred
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the public.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow employees and supervisors.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain composure under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate in a manner that is motivating, influential and convincing.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with co-workers and patrons, in an English speaking environment.